Ancient Alien Artifacts

Written by Todd | Channelingmyself on February 6th, 2011

Since the advent of digital cameras, photo/video editing software and with websites like Youtube, finding a credible UFO picture or video is becoming increasingly difficult. Images and videos of the latest sightings can be found all over the Internet; however, because of hoaxers it is becoming too commonplace for these “sightings” to be faked.  Whatever their motive may be, anyone with CGI experience can produce these fabrications and fool many people.  It usually takes a trained eye to be able to debunk various frauds.  Unfortunately, for many people it can be frustrating because they cannot tell a good quality fake from what may be the real thing (myself included).  What these hoaxes accomplish is to tarnish the credibility of many well intentioned believers within the UFO community, making them seem gullible and presumptuous.

Keeping the above in mind, it is the technology of the 21st century that is hindering any chance of finally obtaining irrefutable proof of ETs visiting earth.  However, we don’t necessarily have to rely on present evidence but look to our past to see what our ancestors saw.  There have been many drawings and artifacts found over the globe suggesting that our ancestors were visited by ETs.  After seeing many of these drawings and artifacts I asked myself, “are these products of hoaxers?”  Would someone back then take the time to paint on a rock wall or make a gold sculpture just to create a hoax?  I don’t believe so.  It is my opinion that the below images prove that our ancestors were visited by Ancient Aliens.

Disclaimer: It is assumed that the below images found on the Internet are part of the public domain.

The Annunciation by Carlo Crivelli

Notice the UFO with a beam of light emanating from it.

Sego Canyon Utah around 5,500 BC

Figures have a similar resemblance to modern accounts of ETs

15th Century Painting of Mary

Notice the UFO above her left shoulder and a man looking up at it.

Gold Artifact featured on the Ancient Alien series on the History Channel

Notice how close it resembles an aircraft

Painting from France 15th Century

See the “flying saucer?”

Father Carlo Crespi Figures

Locals gave him these figurines they claimed came from underground caves.

Share on TumblrSubmit to StumbleUponhttp://channelingmyself.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/TheAnnunciation.jpgDigg ThisSubmit to redditShare on Myspace

1. Father Guido Sarducci says:

I believe Fonzie was an alien.

2. Father Guido Sarducci says:

Mrs. Cunningham was in cahoots with Alf and liked to eat cat.

• Todd says:

Joanie didn’t love Chachi, she was googoo over Potsy.

• Michelle says:

Although the above jokesters seem to be taking the whole “Happy Days”-Alien connection with a grain of salt, there is proof that the show was definitely associated with spiritualism. Bill Haley’s theme song to the show, “Rock Around the Clock” contains the following lyric:

When the chimes ring five, six, and seven, We’ll be right in seventh heaven.

According to the American Heritage Dictionary, the definition of “Seventh Heaven” is: The farthest of the concentric spheres containing the stars and constituting the dwelling place of God and the angels in the Muslim and cabalist systems.

If that is not proof that Mr. C was the patriarch of spiritual beings, I don’t know what is…

3. Michelle says:

Well Arnold was the first owner, but he supposedly married Chachi’s mother. I think what really happened was that he was abducted by aliens, but the government, as is their nature, wouldn’t allow the producers to show that on national television.

Al was the 2nd owner, and he was most likely an alien.

Joanie did have the hots for Potsie, but that was only a physical thing. Her heart belonged to Chachi until she found out that he was a Jehovah’s Witness. That’s why he wouldn’t sleep with her until they were married.

I think in order to understand spiritualism and alien theory, mankind must do much more research into the “Happy Days” Show and its spinoff “Joanie Loves Chachi”.

• Michelle says:

Did you know that the show also demonstrated the use of witchcraft? Remember how Fonzie could turn the jukebox on and off or change the song just by banging his fist on it? I don’t believe he was a sorcerer though, at least not in the usual sense. I think his magical powers came from his father’s side. After all, everyone knows that the planet Chuck is the birthplace of magic and witchcraft.

I lobbied to get Mrs. Cunningham off the show because she ate cat. As someone who believes in animal rights, I couldn’t stand by and do nothing. But the producers said that Richie and Joanie needed a mother, so they kept her on the show. I stopped watching it after that, although I’m told that in later episodes Mrs. C wasn’t just in cahoots with Alf – they were having an affair!

And another thing not widely known: Richie didn’t really go off to college; he joined the Freemasons.

4. Michelle says:

On a serious note: as well as artifacts and paintings, the bible may offer further proof of alien visitations. I was watching this documentary that explored the possblities that aliens visited bibilcal man in the guise of Angels. I’m not that familiar with bible stories, but apparently there are some in there that relate Angels appearing to people. The documentary also attributed the various miracles to aliens. In addition it suggests that the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed by the aliens because of their deviant behavior.

5. Adrien says:

J’aime vraiment votre article. J’ai essaye de trouver de nombreux en ligne et trouver le v?tre pour être la meilleure de toutes.

Mon francais n’est pas tres bon, je suis de l’Allemagne.

Mon blog:
    Credit Immobilier puis solution Rachat de credit

6. Hm… Hi Todd. I never realized that there were some spots like them. Great one! Thanks for sharing this.
    Andrew Walker recently posted..WISH WANT WEAR Coupon CodeMy Profile

7. Steve says:

Good article Todd. We live in a society where noise is the order of the day. Where no one sees the truth any more because they are too busy talking BS. It is very unsettling indeed.

Sincerely
    Steve
    Steve recently posted..Thinking about MI6My Profile

8. Utah Masons says:

The photographs are interesting. I listened to a podcast about this same subject. It’s hard to define if it the result of ETs or something else.

9. Luca Laniel says:

Excellent artifacts… I always post photos of the sort, this subject via Twitter.

To follow me on Twitter: @LucaLanielRCL